On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 7:45 AM, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG
<s.pri...@profihost.ag> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i've backported mod_systemd to httpd 2.4 which was / is very straight
> forward.
>
> Now i would like to build mod_systemd statically but don't get it.
>
> While --enable-unixd=static work fine --enable-systemd=static still
> builds it as a shared module.
>
> Any hints?

I am not too familiar with it, but the pattern used in
modules/arch/unix/config5.m4 looks a little deviant.

In the "all prereqs met" case it might be clobbering
enable_systemd=shared with enable_systemd="yes". I spot checked other
config.m4's and none seem to do it like that.

I would try just zapping that line in config5.m4 then re-running configure

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com