Hi Joe,

On 05/23/2018 04:21 PM, Joe Orton wrote:
On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 04:14:39PM +0200, Micha Lenk wrote:
Hi Eric,

On 05/23/2018 02:59 PM, Eric Covener wrote:
I guess the CI setup needs to be updated to at least build the unit tests?

I did not configure the build explicitly to run the unit tests, so it is
just the plain "make" that causes this target to get build. I would expect
the CI setup to implicitly build it as well. Yes, no?!

Does the target 'test/httpdunit' not get build in your local builds?

It should only get built if you configure --with-test-suite=... and
specify the path to a perl-framework wc.  It builds for me in trunk.

Hmm, no difference. It seems to get built independent from whether you specify --with-test-suite or not. As a cross check I've just added "--with-test-suite=../httpd-test" to the configure flags, but I still get the same build failure.

Regards,
Micha