Hi, Danesh;
   Actually, that output looks correct for a very limited server configuration.
The test suite will detect the configured modules and run tests for only those
modules. As you noticed, for example, since mod_perl is not installed in your
server, those tests are skipped. If you built the server with all modules
(--with-modules=reallyall, if memory serves me correctly), you would see many
more tests run. Also, do not be alarmed if the test suite doesn't take a full
night to run. That is also normal :-)
--
Daniel Ruggeri