Dear SSL care takers and stake holders,

trunk has TLSv1.3 support for some time. I just now changed the 'all'
SSLProtocol selection, so that it does not include TLSv1.3. This means that in
order to enable it, admins must add an explicit '+TLSv1.3' to their config
(same for SSLProxyProtocl of course).

With this, the added support is really an opt-in and we could backport it to
2.4.x, if we want. We have been burned with backporting SSL features just
recently (by my mistake), so I would understand that people feel a bit
reluctant here. On the other hand, there is certainly interest by users.

So, what is your opinion?

Cheers,

Stefan

PS. There are some combinations in renegotiation/client certs that are not
tested well. Therefore, '+TLSv1.3' should be tagged as 'experimental' or at
least with a heavy caveat for those setups. But I see no issue with using it
for plain-vanilla https: setups.