With the recent release of openssl 1.1.1 back on Sept 11 that supports TLS
1.3 final RFC 8446, I believe demand for this backport will steadily
increase. Thank you Stephan for proposing this backport branch.FreeBSD
11.2-RELEASE-p3Apache/2.4.35-dev (Unix)OpenSSL/1.1.1I've compiled and am
running this branch and hosting a web site successfully providing TLSv1.3
(rfc8446)I can negotiate a TLS 1.3 connection from another openssl 1.1.1
client. I am also successful connecting with Firefox Nightly 64.0a1. Support
for RFC 8446 was added in version 63 which is expected to ship October
2018.There is one error that I receive during initial 'make' if the package
converters/libiconv is installed on the system:Temporarily uninstalling
libiconv allows 'make' to finish.However libiconv must be reinstalled prior
to 'make install' to avoid another error:rsync is the only pkg that depends
on libiconv so i'm not sure why it would interfere in the make process.After
successfully compiling and installing this branch, httpd appears to have the
backported features working.Thank you everyone for all your efforts in
bringing this backport proposal forward.Cheers,Dennis

--
Sent from:
http://apache-http-server.18135.x6.nabble.com/Apache-HTTP-Server-Dev-f4771363.html