> Am 10.10.2018 um 15:06 schrieb Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>:
>
> I believe that t/modules/http2.t is dying in this:
>
>    my $old_ref = \&{ 'AnyEvent::TLS::_get_session' };
>    *{ 'AnyEvent::TLS::_get_session' } = sub($$;$$) {
>
> piece of magic which I don't understand but possibly needs updating for
> TLSv1.3? Session handling is different now... everything is broken.

I think there was no official way to add SNI to AnyEvent and I had to hack
this. Unless anyone has another suggestion, I am in favour of removing the
t/modules/http2.t again.

I have started to convert the existing h2 testsuite in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/test/mod_h2/trunk from shell scripts to
pytest in the github repro. I have a pytest suite for mod_md also in its
github.

My hope is to, one day, make those part of a httpd test suite, probably just by
combining the separate standalone ones. Then we could have 'modules/ABC/test'
as optional part of a module with a defined way to trigger them.

Since each pytest module starts httpd and stops it again, the config files can
be very local to the tests being done. That makes them quite easy to understand
and startup times very short.

As for the certificates on a test host, I'd like to use
https://github.com/FiloSottile/mkcert. That runs on MacOS, Linux and Windows.
Not sure about the other OS we run on. More and more clients refuse to drop
certificate verification or at least generate verbose warnings, so mkcert seems
a good way to go.

-Stefan