On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 1:45 PM Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> I thought the whole intent for a quick 2.4.36 was for TLSv1.3 support.
>
> If that's not ready for prime time, then why a release??

AIUI, it isn't that httpd isn't ready for release, or even httpd-test
framework.
Until all the upstream CPAN modules behave reasonably with openssl 1.1.1
we will continue to see odd test results.

It was my hope we would push this out as 2.5.1-alpha, as now synced
with 2.4.x branch, and let the eager early adopters help us uncover any
unforeseen issues. Think we have a handle on, and have addressed
the anticipated issues.