Am 18.10.2018 um 14:23 schrieb Stefan Eissing:

Am 18.10.2018 um 14:12 schrieb Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>:

- t/modules/http2.t fails when the server is build using OpenSSL 0.9.8zh with the
"Bad plan.  You planned 52 tests..." message indicating, that h2 using TLS does
not work. It happens on all platforms, but not if the client also uses OpenSSL 0.9.8zh.

I don't know whether that is expected for old OpenSSL, so can not judge on
criticality.

AFAICT, correct me if I am wrong, OpenSSL 0.9.8 does not support TLSv1.2 and is
therefore unusable with h2. The test suite seems to be unprepared for this
scenario. I will remove it after the next release. It is not worth fixing in
its current form.

OK thanks, so we can ignore these failures.

Regards,

Rainer