Some of you asked for it, so here we go,  just for your info.

Wow.. in 2018 the traffic of http://www.apachelounge.com was 17.798 TB

This is excluded the WAMPs which are containing Apache Lounge binaries, Gregg reported me : XAMPP, BitNami, WampServer, EasyPHP, IZ-Wamp, Ampps, VertrigoServ, WampDeveloper and more.

There must be a lot users of our Binaries, we have to guess how many.

And do not forget the binaries from our friend Apachehaus, Windows is a platform which is important for the HTTPD project.

Users of Windows platform has grown a lot the last years. And I see that more and more companies using our builds. More then 15 years ago I started with Apache Windows binaries (for that time Sambar). I am thrilled to see so many folks making now use of Apache Lounge Binaries and visiting the Apache Lounge Forum. For many of users the forum is a big valuable archive and thanks to the moderators Mario, Gregg and Tom we keeping the quality level. It is really rewarding to see that the effort we put into the Apache Server is appreciated so much.

I want to ask you all:

Please help us (Gregg, Mario, Tom, Steffen) with the forum, we have not all the knowledge. And keep in mind that nowadays the forum members are not only Windows users but also other platforms like Linux (most directives are platform independent).

Keep in mind, the fact is that quite some users out there are not willing to use our users maillist. A reason is that they find a list permanent and spreaded/archived all over internet. A forum you can delete/change your post within a minute and Google etc. re-index often.

See you in the forum to help us,

Steffen