Do not know why I get this.

What to do ?

Steffen

On Thursday 19/12/2019 at 14:53, Travis CI  wrote:

        apache
/
httpd
      2.4.x

Build #124 has errored

11 mins and 41 secs
 Steffen Land

29129a5 CHANGESET →      vote mod_http2

git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x@1871824 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
               Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?
Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you!
SIGN UP HERE
  Documentation about Travis CI
Have any questions? We're here to help. Unsubscribe from build emails from the apache/httpd repository. To unsubscribe from all build emails, please update your settings. Travis CI GmbH, Rigaer Str. 8, 10427 Berlin, Germany | GF/CEO: Randy Jacops | Contact: cont...@travis-ci.com | Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin, HRB 140133 B | Umsatzsteuer-ID gemäß §27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE282002648