On Tue, Jan 07, 2020 at 01:27:33PM -0800, Mike Rumph wrote:
> I would like to add support for arm64 to httpd/trunk/.travis.yml.
> I would then devote some time to getting this support to work.
> Are there some steps I should take before adding this commit?

That'd be great!  If you are familiar with github & Travis, you could
try it using a fork of the git repo, following the instructions in
test/README.travis.  Otherwise you could just push the change to trunk
and see ;)

I can't remember if I tested arm before, but it seems the non-x86 VMs in
Travis don't have the same set of Debian packages installed as x86, so
some tweaking to the apt: section might be required to get it working.

Regards, Joe