Please fix in trunk. Then I test it further.

You say :  whatever.
I can act in some way like Travis, even running/testing.

I do not know Travis and the goal you want.

Some points to consider.

- Win32 and Win64

- Monthly updates Windows and Visual Studio

- To test ? Is there a test framework for Windows ?

- A new module, who add  dsp cmake, config etc ?

-  VC14, VC15 and VS16 at the moment (licenses needed or the community edition).

- Perl an NASM needed

- awk ?

- Build platform/machine : Win7, Win10 or Server 2019   (need license).
   Also it is not recommended to run VC14, VC15 and VS16 on the same machine.

- dsw, dsp files not up to date.

-  CMake does not build all : config, crypto in APR and more (tried years ago)

- To keep/maintain dependencies  up to date.

- Testing mod_md , firewall must be ok, to communicate with lets-encrypt.  Or
use the boulder from Stefan

-  Special OpenSSL (older) versions.  Happens that it works on 1.1.1 and not on
1.0.2.

—
—
More...

Yes, lot of points to consider.
Lot of work.  Linux is little easier.

Now I build and test quite often when there is a change on branches, with error
then I report it on the list or directly tot the author.