Below said : *) mod_proxy_fcgi: Fix build on Windows

Not agree, just say what really happened.

Better :  *) mod_proxy_fcgi: Fix missing macro argument

No, not a fix for build on windows., was/is building fine. APLOGNO is used on
all platforms, only a list of warnings from my Windows build was showing a
APLOGNO warning.