Hi all,

the issues that have shown up just before the announcement of 2.4.48 seem to be gone now.

So I'll T&R a new 2.4.48 for testing later today.

CJ

Le 03/05/2021 à 21:29, Christophe JAILLET a écrit :
Hi all,

as you probably have noticed, the 2.4.47 has been distributed on mirrors but not announced, neither on your favorite ML, nor on the official httpd.apache.org website.

The reason is a very last minute regression discovered a few hours before the announcement.

So, as the 2.4.32 release in March 2018, this 2.4.47 release will never be officially announced.

In the hope of this issue being solved in the meantime, I plan a new T&R on Sunday May 16, 2021, forecasting for a 2.4.48 release on Sunday May 23 or Monday May 24.

Best regards,
Christophe JAILLET