Le 26/05/2021 à 16:41, Dennis Clarke a écrit :

Seen at https://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi

     Stable Release - Latest Version:

         2.4.46 (released 2020-08-07)

I just followed the url link at :

     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpd/Announcement2.4.html

Hi,

Did you reach the URL from httpd.a.o?

If yes, can you tell from where because we shouldn't point to 'dev'. I guess that 'release' would be expected. Anyway, see below, there is a known small time window where things can look odd.
Then this https://httpd.apache.org/ seems similar, yet slightly
different.

I am guessing that all of this is in flow and changing now.

Right.

The 2.4.48 has been put in the dist/release directory yesterday morning.
Our release/announcement process ask for a 1 or 2 days delay so that mirrors have time to replicate (see step 16 at [1]).

So, all this will be sorted out when the official announcement will be made.

Also, to answer another remark I got in private, the date at the top of Announcement2.4.html for 2.4.48 will be updated automatically by our announcement script. (see line 248 of [2])

So yes, there is a small time window where things may look strange and one could wonder what it really up to date. I'll have a look to see if we can easily avoid it.

CJ

[1]: https://httpd.apache.org/dev/release.html#how-to-do-a-release
[2]: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/site/trunk/tools/announce.sh