Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 18, 2021, at 5:35 AM, Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On 18/06/2021 14.33, Eric Covener wrote:

>>> repo request is done via selfserve.apache.org
>> Since we do not use gitbox yet: So this would result in e.g.
>> github.com/apache/httpd-site and users can then choose to interact
>> with github or gitbox.a.o, right?
>
> Yep.

The repository is already created.

>>> migrating the site (and using pelican/jbake/hugo??) is done also
>>> self-serve-y via .asf.yaml - s.apache.org/asfyaml
>> A lot of info there, I see the pelican config stuff but can you give a
>> hint about the migration aspect there?
>
> The migration would largely just happen automatically once .asf.yaml is in
> place and working. There is some httpd docs aliasing that infra needs to
> figure out, but that's tangential to this.

Your whole approach to the security pages will need to change. You will need to
produce the html as a separate step.

Also the mdtext files need to be converted to md with a manual review in order
to catch the discrepancies between the CMS’s flavor of markdown and the GFM.

Regards,
Dave