On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 10:56:59AM +0100, Christophe JAILLET wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the last travis jobs have failed on trunk because of ocsp.t.
>
> Unless I missed something, the only change with previous successful build is
> r1896361:
>
> https://github.com/apache/httpd/commit/442b4b167f19e13df918402a7af28fe4a50c2730
>
> I can't see any potential link.

I wonder if this is due to change in the OpenSSL version in Ubuntu?

The OpenSSL 3 builds have continued passing consistently.

Can anybody reproduce this on an Ubuntu system?  I don't see a failure
on Fedora 35 with OpenSSL 1.1.1l.

> BTW, ML don't receive anymore travis failures?

I filed this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-22619 but not
sure how to move it forward, infra have marked it waiting on user.

Regards, Joe