Le 20/02/2022 à 15:23, Lucien Gentis a écrit :
Hello,

Sorry, it is my fault !

Hmmm, reading below, I would say that it is mine :(
You are not the one who has back-ported the broken xml file without testing and generating the doc.

So, apologies!

I updated and committed mod_authnz_ldap.xml.fr while mod_authnz_ldap.xml was not a valid document.

It was fixed on trunk a long time ago in r1591113.

Effectively, httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/docs/manual/mod/directives.html.fr.utf8 had lost 560 of his 800 lines !

So I corrected mod_authnz_ldap.xml in order to make it valid, committed it, rebuilt the doc, and all seems OK again (deleted directives appear again in directives.html.fr.utf8).

All is OK yet ?

At least, it looks in a much better shape ;-)

I wouldn't have expected a broken xml file to be the root cause of a partly updated directives.html file!

Thanks for investigating and fixing.

CJ