On 3/3/22 4:49 PM, Joe Orton wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 03, 2022 at 01:30:47PM -0000, j...@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: jim
>> Date: Thu Mar  3 13:30:46 2022
>> New Revision: 1898566

>> Log:
>> dbm backport approved and merged
>
> This has broken the CI with several new warnings and empty APLOGNO()
>
> https://app.travis-ci.com/github/apache/httpd/builds/247346699
>
> Folks (in no way pointing a finger at Jim who just did merging duty), it
> is not hard to test your backport proposals, either in an SVN branch or
> a github PR if you want better testing coverage before you submit for
> review.

A quick question on this. If I branch 2.4.x

1. Travis will run at all (because their is a .travis.yml in that branch)?
2. But the conditions in .travis.yml will likely not cause travis to run the
same tests as for 2.4.x, but likely the trunk ones,
   correct? Hence we need adjusted conditions in .travis.yml and we need to
define some kind of naming rules for branches from
   trunk and 2.4.x to ensure that the correct tests and builds are running?

Regards

RĂ¼diger