On 05/06/2022 06:21, Eric Covener wrote:

On Sat, Jun 4, 2022 at 4:17 PM John Doe <ghallec...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Eric's fix did not fix because I'm building with APR 1.7.0.

In apr.hw 1.7.0 there is
/* If we have a TCP implementation that can be "corked", what flag
* do we use?
*/
#define APR_TCP_NOPUSH_FLAG       @apr_tcp_nopush_flag@

/* Is the TCP_NODELAY socket option inherited from listening sockets?

It looks like Yann has fixed this in apr 1.7 & 1.8. So I guess apr needs to T&R 1.7.1 minimum. For the work around until then,httpd needs to look for <= < 1.7, not 6.

Darn, I only checked in SVN. Thanks for catching it. I updated httpd just now.

The issue that needs addressing is APR and APR util are YEARS OLD, this requires manual patching to build for wg any of the past 2 years worth of mariadb packages. a few piss poor attempts were talked about even as earlier this year, but as usual, it went nowhere.

Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.