On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 02:05:09PM +0100, Joe Orton wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 06:12:58PM -0000, yla...@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: ylavic
> > Date: Fri Nov 12 18:12:58 2021
> > New Revision: 1894982

> > Log:
> > apreq_header_attribute: Search for the exact attribute name.
> >
> > Improve the parsing of the header attributes such that we don't match any
> > special character before that attribute name (e.g. "(boundary=") or let
> > forbidden characters unnoticed.

Yann, it appears this change is also breaking the "params" test case in
the apreq test suite. A test is trying to parse a content-type like
header:

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/apreq/trunk/library/t/params.c?revision=1903492&view=markup#l100

it fails when reaching the '/' in "text/plain" which is a non-token
character:

        default:
            /* The name is a token */
            if (!IS_TOKEN_CHAR(*hde))
                return APREQ_ERROR_BADCHAR;

Unless this is an invalid use case (the test case implies otherwise)
this seems like a regression as well?

Regrads, Joe