On 5/4/23 11:31, Yann Ylavic wrote:
On Wed, May 3, 2023 at 2:54 PM jean-frederic clere <jfcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 4/24/23 18:25, Steffen wrote:
There is a howto Building Apache and dependencies using CMake at

https://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=8609
<https://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=8609>

I ended fixing include/http_protocol.h see patch, did I miss something?

Looks like ap_h1_response_out_filter() is declared in
"include/mod_core.h" already, but without AP_CORE_DECLARE_NONSTD().
Not sure if we should remove the AP_CORE_DECLARE_NONSTD() in
"modules/http/http_filters.c" (where it's implemented) or add it in
the declaration. For instance ap_http_outerror_filter() has no
AP_CORE_DECLARE_NONSTD() anywhere..

so removing AP_CORE_DECLARE_NONSTD() in ./modules/http/http_filters.c is probably the smallest fix.

Putting AP_CORE_DECLARE_NONSTD() "everywhere" sounds weird to me ;-)

I will do that later this week-end, is that OK ;-)

Regards;
Yann.

--
Cheers