On Sat, 30 Sep, 2023, 9:32 pm Joe Schaefer, <j...@sunstarsys.com> wrote:

> It is insane to ask this project to cater to the interests of 10 people
> who are so PKI illiterate, the PMC needs to put the rest of the user base
> at risk just to accommodate them.
>
> Certs require mandatory user serviceable parts.  There is no meaningful
> way to  provide a default.
>
> Thanks.

Well, if you don't want to do this, its fine.

But you can't abuse the developers by calling them illiterate.

Your words are abusive and offensive for no reason.

I don't like abusive people like you.

I will now not continue this discussion.

By the way, I asked for this change in apache http server. But, may be
thousands of web developers also want the same change but they didn't
approach the dev people of apache http server.

But anyways, this discussion has become abusive now. So I am no more
interested in this discussion.

GE