On 2024-06-25 08:44, Eric Covener wrote:
  - whether you build both from source / the same way

Yes, and I build always exactly the same way (my own ansible script). The only thing that differs is the tarball.

  - Any hint as to why there's a space in that parameter?

Which space and which parameter? I said that I believed there should be a space in the log output between the fcgi setup and the resource that is accessed.

  - loglevel trace8 from this request
  - whether backing out
https://github.com/apache/httpd/commit/9494aa8d52e3c263bc0413b77ac8a73b0d524388.diff
from the candidate helps?

I can't do that. At least not at the moment. This is a production machine. (Yes, I was stupid enough to do that on prod.) I'll reproduce on a test VM and get you the info. First I'll try rc3 or whateever the latest one is.

Cheers,
  K.C.
--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek              KeyID 0x172380A011EF4944
Key fingerprint = 8A55 70C1 BD85 D34E ADBC 386C 1723 80A0 11EF 4944

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/