Hi,

Its log4j actually across the board. (I think there are a couple files that
have non log4j loggers? might be good to fix  to log4j as well for now to
be consistent)

Nonetheless, there is a JIRA for this already
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-233

Main thing we need to be mindful of is to ensure all the shading and
everything works properly across the bundles.