Hi Lamber,

+1 on the look and feel. Definitely feels slick and fast. Love the syntax
highlighting.

Few things :
- Can we just update the site content as-is? ( I'd rather change just the
look-and-feel and evolve the content from there, per usual means)
- Can we keep the theming blue and white, like now, since it gels well with
the logo and images.