Hi Shahida,

It seems like a bug from the rename changes we did recently. Could you
please raise a JIRA, tagged to 0.5.1 release?
Should be easy to fix, but DeltaStreamer should not be reading the clean
timeline.. (Also btw this is also related to the one issue that you filed).

Balaji, could you take a look at this when you get a chance and see if this
is related.

Thanks
Vinoth