Hi vino,
That’s a good idea, Adding the Github to Hudi’s official website will make it
more convenient to get Hudi's source code, and since Twitter is one of the most
popular social tools, It will surely help to strength the influence of Hudi !

Besides, as @tison said he picture is broken, use a link maybe better.

Best,
Mathieu