Hello all,

I wanted to send a quick update on 0.5.3 readiness and code freeze.
There were few more candidate that requested to go in 0.5.3. Of those, we
are still waiting on the following 5 PRs to be reviewed and landed.

   - #1633 HUDI-858 <https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-858> Allow
   multiple operations to be executed within a single commit

   - #1634 HUDI-846 <https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-846>Enable
   Incremental cleaning and embedded timeline-server by default

   - #1596 HUDI-863 <https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-863> get
   decimal properties from derived spark DataType

   - #1602 HUDI-494 <https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-494> fix
   incorrect record size estimation

   - #1636 HUDI-895 <https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-895> Remove
   unnecessary listing .hoodie folder when using timeline server

Given these are partially reviewed or almost about to land, I suggest we
wait for two or three days before code freeze and prioritize these PRs for
0.5.3

Please follow the updates on https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-890 for
the entire list of PRs that are going in 0.5.3

Thanks,
Sudha