Hi Vinoth,

Based on the discussion above, I came up with an interesting idea that
introduce a robot to build testing website automatically. If folks don't want
to build staging site by themself, we can introduce a rebot which build testing
website and push site automatically.

I have already raised a lira for this:
https://github.com/apache/hudi/pull/1706
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-998