+1 as well,

Currently, I am waiting for hudi-test-suite to be merged into the master
branch, so that when we have a new PR merged into the master branch, this
will cause the "hudi-test-suite" that is also on the master branch to be
triggered on Azure Pipeline " easier.

Sharing more information here:

Now, there is a warehouse about hudi-ci, which is used to try to connect
with Azure Pipeline. [1]

And our reference sample is Flink Azure Pipeline [2].

Best,
Vino

[1]: https://github.com/apachehudi-ci
[2]: