Hi linshan,
Sorry for the delay in responding. It is better to discuss code changes over
draft PR. Can you open one and tag us there. At a high level, it looks like you
are using Spark Datasource v2 APIs while currently the structured streaming
write is implemented using V1 API. Let's discuss this over a PR. We have few
folks (Gary, Udit) who know about this part better than me. They can help you
out here.
Balaji.V

    On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 08:03:01 PM PDT, linshan <mabin194...@163.com>