Huge congrats guys ! Well deserved indeed.

On 12/3/20, 11:44 AM, "Prashant Wason" <pwa...@uber.com.INVALID> wrote:

    CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

    Thanks everyone.

    Over the past one year I have really enjoyed learning and developing with
HUDI. Excited to be part of the group.