Thank you for the feedbacks. I'm also in favor of simplifying the delta
streamer's usage.

@vinoth, building on what you said, would it be simpler to merge the
ordering field config with the payload class config?
i.e., to remove both --source-ordering-field and payload ordering field
config, then define the ordering field within the payload class.
People who use fields other than `ts` will need to supply a payload class
and override it.
People who already supply a payload class will just override it in the
existing custom class.
WDYT?