Hi folks,
    We realized that some of user reported bugs and usability tasks, etc
have not much attention. So have went through all issues and jiras and have
compiled a list here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-1571?jql=project%20%3D%20HUDI%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%2C%20%22Patch%20Available%22%2C%20New)%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20user-support-issues>.
All these jiras are tagged with "user-support-issues". On a high level, any
jira related to bugs reported by users, or relating to usability,
reliability or onboarding or documentation or similar thins are tagged with
this label. We have around 95 of them out of which 25 have PRs already.
The scope for most of them should be less. Avoided very big asks(major
feature) in general so that we will first focus on these simple and
critical ones as larger ones anyways need more time and more hands.

Would recommend folks to pitch in and take up some of these tasks and help
improve our community.

Please assign tickets to yourself or leave a comment if you have any
questions.

--
Regards,
-Sivabalan