Hi Vinoth,

Thanks for your reply. Looking forward to your great talk at Pulsar
Summit, you can submit your talk here[1].

There are no additional steps for the Hudi community as a community
partner, just help promote Pulsar Summit on Twitter. I think it's very
easy to operate. Also, I copy this email to dev@hudi and private@hudi
for a better broadcast. Waiting for PMC's final decision on this.

About HUDI-246, welcome to post that to dev@pulsar to call for much
more volunteers to join.

Feel feel to email me if anyone has any questions or concerns.

[1]: https://sessionize.com/pulsar-summit-north-america-2021.

Best,
Dianjin Wang