Hey Felix,

Thanks for your reply!

I briefly researched in Presto, it looks like it is designed to support the
high concurrency of Big data SQL query. The official doc suggests it could
process queries in sub-seconds to minutes.
https://prestodb.io/
"Presto is targeted at analysts who expect response times ranging from
sub-second to minutes."

However, the doc seems to suggest that it is supposed to be used by
analysts running offline queries, and it is not designed to be used as an
OLTP database.
https://prestodb.io/docs/current/overview/use-cases.html

I am wondering if it is technically possible to use data lake to support
milliseconds latency, high throughput random reads at all today? Am I just
not thinking in the right direction? Maybe it is just not sane to serve
online request-response service using Data lake as backend?

Best regards,
Bill