Yeah, end of next week sounds good.

Here are the status updates wrt patches I am involved.

  Plan to get these in by early next week.
   - [HUDI-2208] Support Bulk Insert For Spark Sql (Owner: pengzhiwei)
   - [HUDI-2250] Bulk insert support for tables w/ primary key (Owner:
Sivabalan)
   - [HUDI-1842] Spark Sql Support For The Exists Hoodie Table (Owner:
   pengzhiwei)
   - [HUDI-1138] Re-implement marker files via timeline server (Owner:
   Ethan Guo)
   - [HUDI-1129] Improving schema evolution support in hudi (Owner:
   Sivabalan)

   Mid next week:
   - [HUDI-2063] Add Doc For Spark Sql (DML and DDL) integration With Hudi
   (Owner: pengzhiwei)

  Waiting for reviews. Will try to get it in by early next week. If we
couldn't get this in, probably will skip this release.
   - [HUDI-1763] Fixing honoring of Ordering val in
   DefaultHoodieRecordPayload.preCombine (Owner: Sivabalan)

   Removed from release blockers:
   - [HUDI-1887] Setting default value to false for enabling schema post
   processor (Owner: Sivabalan)
   - [HUDI-1850] Fixing read of a empty table but with failed write (Owner:
   Sivabalan)

--
Regards,
-Sivabalan