Hi,

Are you asking if there are advantages to allowing duplicates or not having
keys in your table?

Having keys, helps with othe practical scenarios, in addition to what you
called out.
e.g: Oftentimes, you would want to backfill an insert-only table and you
don't want to introduce duplicates when doing so.

Thanks
Vinoth