Hi folks,
   As Hudi community has been very active and is used by many across the
globe, we would like to have a continuous train of releases. Every 2 to 3
months a major release and immediately following the major release, a minor
bug fix release(which we agreed upon as a community). If we look at the
roadmap laid out here <https://hudi.apache.org/roadmap>, we may not be able
to meet the deadline if we plan for a major release by Feb end. Even if not
all, we are looking to complete a sizable features. We might need atleast 2
weeks for proper integration testing.

Having said that we did a minor bug fix release of 0.10.1 by Jan 26th, we
have two options with us.

Option A: Do another minor bug fix release by end of Feb. And do 0.11 by
end of March.
Option B: We can go for 0.11 by end of march w/o needing another bug fix
release in between since we just had a release 2 weeks back.

Do remember that, if we plan to go w/ 0.10.2, it might be yet another bug
fix release. and so we may not get any features as such which went in after
0.10.0.

Wanted to hear your thoughts and opinions.

--
Regards,
-Sivabalan