Ok Vinoth, thanks for highlighting this. BigQuery integration is an
important feature to add to 0.11.0. I also see some other inflight work
from the backlog. To accommodate this and other inflight issues / testing
activities, I suggest making a one-time adjustment: pushing 7 days from the
original timeline, as in Mar 31 feature freeze and Apr 3 for cutting
release branch.

Sounds good to the community here?

--
Best,