Hi Folks,

Some excellent features from the community are in review and near-landing
(could take up to a week).
The release blockers are tracked here
<https://github.com/apache/hudi/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Apriority%3Ablocker>
.
So, I'd like to propose an updated release timeline.
- *July 20, 11:59 PM PST*: Code freeze - new features/functionalities
won't be merged to master.
- *July 22, 11:59 PM PST*: Cut release branch and start RC voting/testing.

Regards,
Sagar