The dev email list does not support showing images unfortunately. you may
want to put it behind a link.

As for the idea itself,

What I plan to do is to let Hudi support release a snapshot view and
> lifecycle management out-of-box.

 Are you planning to extend the savepoint feature to have lifecycle mgmt
capabilities? We should consolidate overlapping features properly.

--
Best,
Shiyan