I tried using the
'org.apache.hudi.utilities.deltastreamer.NoNewDataTerminationStrategy' to stop
the task, but it didn't seem to meet my expectations. I think that after it
stops ExecutorService, the subsequent SparkContext will also stop, but now
SparkContext will always be started and no subsequent logs will be visible.

| |
李杰

leedd1...@163.com

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Sivabalan<n.siv...@gmail.com> |
| Date | 4/1/2023 01:07 |
| To | <dev@hudi.apache.org> |
| Subject | Re: When using the HoodieDeltaStreamer, is there a corresponding
parameter that can control the number of cycles? For example, if I cycle 5
times, I stop accessing data |
We do have Graceful termination possibility w/ deltastreamer
continuous mode. Please check here
<https://hudi.apache.org/releases/release-0.12.2#deltastreamer-termination-strategy>
for post write termination strategy. You can implement your own termination
strategy. Hope that helps.

On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 at 20:16, Vinoth Chandar <vin...@apache.org> wrote:

I believe there is no control today. You could hack a precommit validator
and call System.exit if you want ;) (ugly, I know)

But maybe we could introduce some abstraction to do a check between loops?
or allow users to plugin some logic to decide whether to continue or exit?

Love to understand the use-case more here.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 7:32 AM lee <leedd1...@163.com> wrote:

When I use the HoodieDeltaStreamer, the "-- continuous" parameter: "Delta
Streamer runs in continuous mode running source match ->Transform ->Hudi
Write in loop". So I would like to ask if there are any corresponding
parameters that can control the number of cycles, such as stopping
accessing data when I cycle 5 times.

李杰
leedd1...@163.com

<
https://dashi.163.com/projects/signature-manager/detail/index.html?ftlId=1&name=%E6%9D%8E%E6%9D%B0&uid=leedd1912%40163.com&iconUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fmail-online.nosdn.127.net%2Fsmc4215b668fdb6b5ca355a1c3319c4a0e.jpg&items=%5B%22leedd1912%40163.com%22%5D

--
Regards,
-Sivabalan