Hi,

Personally I am in favour of creating such a UI where monitoring and
managing configurations is just a click away. That makes life a lot easier
for users. So +1 on the proposal.

I remember the work for it had started long back around 2019. You can check
this RFC
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=130027233>
for your reference. I am not sure why this work could not continue though.