Hey if you make is to Denver I would love to chat :)

Denver is a great city if you have never been here!

Nathan
On Aug 24, 2005, at 4:54 PM, Clinton Begin wrote:

Yep.  I was accepted.  See you there!

I'm also doing Java In Action in Orlando (October) and I'm considering doing No Fluff Just Stuff in Denver (November).

Cheers,
Clinton

On 8/24/05, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/21/05, Clinton Begin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I've already submitted one:   "Dealing with Enterprise Database Challenges
> in an Object Oriented Application".
>
>  Or, a shorter title:  "Introducing iBATIS"  ;-)

Did you hear back from the planners yet, Clinton?

They accepted one of my Struts presentations, but passed on my .NET
talks. Though, I might try to get a .NET BOF together.

-Ted.