Jeff,

I there anyway to port this as a Netbeans plugin as well?  How tightly coupled is it to Eclipse?

Nathan

On Dec 7, 2005, at 4:16 PM, Jeff Butler wrote:

It uses database metadata - but many things can be overridden.  There is an XML file that describes the configuration - but the metadata is the primary source.  I've tested pretty extensively with DB2 and MySql and have had no issues with the metadata - YMMV.

I went ahead and finished the first round of documentation today, so it's ready to go.  I'll get it up on the ibatis.apache.org site in the next day or two.

Jeff Butler