k, I've added a link directly to SVN.  So people have the option to download those.

Cheers,
Clinton

On 2/7/06, Brandon Goodin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I made changes to the SVN documentation a while back. I added docs for
new features that have been added. I thought we released the docs with
each release of the API. Anyway, just so ya know that there have been
updates made to the SVN docs.

Brandon