Hey All,

Just a friendly reminder. Let's be sure that we are using JIRA to
communicate with each other. When you are working on a bug be sure to
assign it to yourself, adjust the status, and maintain this
information through the various stages of resolution. Also, it is good
to use JIRA to record questions and answers regarding the bug. This
will help us in the future as we are working through other issues. It
is best to keep the bug information as full as possible. This will
avoid us having to search development archives for information that
can more easily be found in bug comments.

Thanks!
Brandon Goodin