No problem.

I can do the source build if you'd like.  Let me know.

Jeff

On 7/1/06, Clinton Begin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry Jeff,

I have a few small things:

  * Buildable source download:  The build script should zip up (iBATIS_SRC-2.1.7.612.zip) the entire buildable dir tree (excluding subversion directories of course) and stick it beside the binary distributable in the deploy directory.

  * Batching stored procs:  Just need to comment out the overload in comment out ProcedureStatement.

  * execute vs. executeQuery for procs:  Procs should use whatever is not used now...can't remember.

And one big thing:

  * Multiple result sets: already logged in JIRA.

I don't think the first three items have jira entries.

Gotta run right now, more later!

Clinton